One of the exotic places to have an exciting and memorable adventure is at Hawaii. Situated in the United States, this place is full of rocky landscape and cliffs. The amazing waterfalls are surrounded by tropical forests. Hawaii is a volcanic archipelago which consists of nearly hundreds of small islands.
The state of Hawaii has been ranked 43rd regarding area as it spreads over 1500 miles covering islands like Lana’i, Ni’ihau, Kaua’i, Maui, O’ahu, Kaho’olawe, Moloka’i. Honolulu is the capital of Hawaii, and the official language is English and Hawaiian.
Why visit Hawaii
In this busy world where a person rarely finds out time for himself, it has become a necessity to take a break. In this situation, the best option is to go on exotic vacations. Hawaii will definitely provide you with an memorable vacation but also affordable.
Hawaii attained its statehood on 21st August in 1959. Before being admitted as a state of United States, Hawaii was an independent nation from 1894 to 1898. After that, it got official recognition as part of United States.
The best part about Hawaii is to participate in different adventure sports. Most of the tourists get attracted to the water sports which give a unique experience. Many tourists come to one of the three main islands of Hawaii known as Oahu to experience various sorts of adventures. Although Oahu is known for its beaches, tourists do come for various other adventurous activities like skydiving out of an airplane or go swimming with the sharks. Tourists also visit Hawaii to experience the thrill of mountain biking. Some of the adventurous spots to visit are as follows.
- Jungle/Waterfall Adventure: Tourists instantly fall in love with this mystical jungle whereby they are left spellbound by the bamboo trees which are tall and creaky. As tourists keep going deeper, they fall in love with the magical waterfalls. Tourists usually come here to relax and have a good time and get mesmerized by the beautiful jungle and the waterfalls. Cliff Jumping is also optional out here.
- The Road to Hana: Hana is a spot where tourists can either go for some adventure or even for some peace and serenity. Hana is known for its beautiful beaches, serene waterfalls, cliffs and also tide pools.
- Snorkelling: One of the topmost activities to do while visiting Hawaii is snorleking.
- Whale Watching: Another fun experience which tourists can look forward to is whale watching.
- Golfing: Golfing is also pretty much famous in Hawaii. Golf enthusiasts usually visit Hawaii for golfing as the feeling is like heaven on earth.
- Sightseeing: Hawaii is also a great place to be for sightseeing like the beautiful Hawaiian Islands, the mountain ranges, the tropical valleys are a sight to behold and adore.
- Cultural Spot: Hawaii is also known as a great cultural spot. It is very well known for its Polynesian cultures. Tourists are not disappointed as they get to experience great cultural diversity in Hawaii.
Hawaii, as we all know, is a land of beaches. There are more than ten beaches in Hawaii, and all of them serve as great tourist attraction spots. Some of the famous beaches in Hawaii are:
- Waikiki Beach, Oahu: This is perhaps the most famous and popular beach in Hawaii. Tourists usually go their only to find themselves relaxing on the white sands of the beach with the great Diamond Head Crater in the background.
- Kauna’oa Beach, the Big Island: This crescent-shaped beach is the perfect place to relax away from all the hassles of life. To put in other words, it’s a paradise on earth.
- North Shore, Oahu: If you are looking forward to witnessing some dangerous waves then, this is where you go in Hawaii. This 7 miles long each is a hub of wave competitions which are mostly hosted by Super Bowl. Apart from this, the beach is also famous for whale
- Punalu’u Beach, The Big Island: This beach is particularly famous for its beautiful black sand. Not only that but this beach is also home to green sea turtles which attract the tourists the most.
- Lanikai, Oahu: With pristine sand calm waves and turquoise water, this beach serves as a true scenic beauty to human eyes. The beach is also surrounded by tropical plants which enhance its beauty all the more. No wonder, it is one of the most popular beaches in the entire world.
- Lahaina Beach, Maui: If you want to enjoy with your partner in Hawaii then, this is the place where you should go. Also, the beach is famous for marriage ceremonies.
- Kaanapali Beach, Maui: This is perhaps the most luxurious beach in Hawaii. The entire beach is surrounded by posh hotels, resorts, and spas for you to enjoy.
- Poipu Beach, Kauai: Nestled along the southern side of Kauai, this beach has the calmest waves and therefore, it’s a perfect place for beginner swimmers
The amazing experience you ill have makes Hawaii an exotic place. Hawaii is a dream destination and holiday in heaven.